[R-meta] increase axis text size in funnel plot

Liu Sicong 64zone @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 6 18:09:10 CEST 2023

Dear Michael,

My apologies for missing important details. I was using metofor and please see my current codes below for getting the composite figure:

jpeg("../figure/funnel.jpeg", width = 1600, height = 1920, units = "px", quality = 100)
par(mfrow=c(3,1))
metafor::funnel(rma(d, vi =  dv_LOR2g, method = "REML", data = aggr_btwES_pt), xlab = "Effect Size (d)", level = c(90, 95, 99), shade=c("white", "gray55", "gray75"), legend = F, addtau2 = T, cex = 1,  at = c(-5, 0, 5))
metafor::funnel(rma(d, vi =  dv_LOR2g, method = "REML", data = aggr_btwES_hc), xlab = "Effect Size (d)", level = c(90, 95, 99), shade=c("white", "gray55", "gray75"), legend = F, addtau2 = T, cex = 1)
metafor::funnel(rma(d, vi =  dv_LOR2g, method = "REML", data = aggr_btwES), xlab = "Effect Size (d)", level = c(90, 95, 99), shade=c("white", "gray55", "gray75"), legend = F, addtau2 = T, cex = 1)
dev.off()

Thank you!

Cheers,
Sicong (Zone)
-------------

From: Michael Dewey <lists using dewey.myzen.co.uk>
Date: Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 12:04 PM
To: R Special Interest Group for Meta-Analysis <r-sig-meta-analysis using r-project.org>
Cc: Liu Sicong <64zone using gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [R-meta] increase axis text size in funnel plot
Dear Sicong

There are many, many packages on CRAN which generate forest plots, some
as standalone facilities and some as part of genral meta-analysis
software, so unless you give us more detail about which package you are
using and what happened when you tried we are unlikely to be able to be
of much help.

Michael

On 06/09/2023 16:17, Liu Sicong via R-sig-meta-analysis wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I have run into some difficulties when making a figure consisting of multiple funnel plots, while trying to minimize figure post-processing. It would be great to hear any suggestions for the questions below:
>
>    *   1. How to specifically adjust the size of the axis text and tick labels? I hope to find an argument like �size� in ggplot to achieve it.
>    *   2. How to specifically increase the size of the funnel plot legend?
>    *   3. Is there a way to create a composite figure in a way similar to �ggarrange� in ggplot when having multiple funnel plots?
>
> Thank you in advance!
>
> Best regards,
> Sicong (Zone)

Michael