[R-meta] Checking for Multi-Collinearity with continuous and categorial predictors

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Sat Sep 2 13:16:07 CEST 2023

Dear Wilma,

You mean in a meta-regression analysis? You can do this with metafor::vif(). After fitting a meta-regression model, you can use the vif() function to obtain variance inflation factors to indicate the degree of multicollinearity of the predictors. The predictors can be both continuous and categorical, so this works just fine.

See here for the documentation (and examples):

https://wviechtb.github.io/metafor/reference/vif.html