[R-meta] "Favours experimental/vaccinated", "Favours control" - Metafor

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Mon Oct 30 18:25:47 CET 2023

At this point, I would like to turn around the question:

How do you think a log risk ratio is computed in a table of the form:

          Outcome 1   Outcome 2
Group 1   a           b
Group 2   c           d

where a, b, c, and d are the counts for the respective cells?