[R-meta] The phylogenetic signal of a single trait and its significance

Pengzhen Huang m@|q|1317 @end|ng |rom 163@com
Thu Nov 30 15:32:02 CET 2023

Dear Wolfgang,

That's great! I think it makes sense as the phylogeny variance is eithor very low or zero as well when I replace the trait Y with other representations in the models. Thank you for helping me work things out!!

Cheers!
Pengzhen

---- Replied Message ----
| From | Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP)<wolfgang.viechtbauer using maastrichtuniversity.nl> |
| Date | 11/30/2023 08:40 |
| To | R Special Interest Group for Meta-Analysis<r-sig-meta-analysis using r-project.org> |
| Cc | Pengzhen Huang<maiqi1317 using 163.com> |
| Subject | RE: [R-meta] The phylogenetic signal of a single trait and its significance |
Dear Pengzhen,

Cerrtainly, variance components (including the one for phylogeny) can be essentially zero. That is what is happening here. So nothing unusual about that. Whether this makes sense in the present context I cannot judge.