[R-meta] A study group to learn the book "Microeconometrics Using Stata"

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Mon Nov 6 10:07:45 CET 2023

Dear Weilliam,

This has nothing to do with R or meta-analysis, so it is quite off the mark for this mailing list.

Please keep things on topic when making posts to this list. Thanks.