[R-meta] "Favours experimental/vaccinated", "Favours control" - Metafor

Andrzej Andrzej x@|3111@deve|oper@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Nov 2 10:44:26 CET 2023

My sincere apologies, I will be more careful with checking to reply to this
forum as well, like I always do.
Thank you for your reply this is what I wanted.
best
Andrzej

czw., 2 lis 2023 o 09:54 Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) <