[R-meta] "Favours experimental/vaccinated", "Favours control" - Metafor

Andrzej Andrzej x@|3111@deve|oper@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Nov 1 19:38:42 CET 2023

Hi,
Is there a way using escalc function to get CI for log RR as well, apart
from log RR itself ?
I would like to get RR with CI too. Is it a way to do it and append it all
to bcg data ?
bets,
Andrzej