[R-meta] Meta-Analysis and Forest Plot for Multiple Treatments and Outcomes

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Fri Mar 24 11:48:38 CET 2023

Dear Ruth

I think in general when you perform two analyses and they give different
but similar results you should (a) present both, (b) present a plausible
explanation of why. Wolfgang has given you a lead there. What ever you
do the reader will make up their own mind which to believe but at least
you have put all the evidence in front of them.

Michael

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html