[R-meta] metamean

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Fri Mar 10 15:12:22 CET 2023

The message is pretty clear: Studies where the SD is 0 are omitted.

Compare:

metamean(mean=c(2,3,4), sd=c(1,1,1), n=c(50,50,50), comb.random=TRUE, comb.fixed=FALSE)
metamean(mean=c(2,3,4), sd=c(1,1,0), n=c(50,50,50), comb.random=TRUE, comb.fixed=FALSE)

In the second case, the third study is omitted because its SD is 0.

So, I think you need to tripple check your data.