[R-meta] Egger-type test for multi-level meta-analysis

James Pustejovsky jepu@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jun 19 18:23:14 CEST 2023

Correct. The slope on sqrt(vi) indicates an association between SE and
effect size. The intercept is a "PET"-style estimate of the average effect
size in a population of infinitely large studies (i.e. SE = 0).

James