[R-meta] How to Get PIs for Moderator Analyses

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Wed Jun 14 11:22:17 CEST 2023

Michael means using the profile() function.

This aside, if you use predict(<model>), then it will compute predicted/fitted values based on the model matrix (and corresponding CIs/PIs). If you want predicted values for particular combinations of moderator values, then you have to specify the 'newmods' argument.