[R-meta] question on forest plot formatring

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Thu Jun 8 16:20:37 CEST 2023

Comments in-line

On 08/06/2023 11:46, Gabriel Cotlier via R-sig-meta-analysis wrote:
> Hello all,
> I have taken as an example the following subgroups plot :
> https://www.metafor-project.org/doku.php/plots:forest_plot_with_subgroups and
> would like to know if is possible break text line of the results--both for
> each subgroup and for the total effect of all groups--in two lines as
> follows:
> line 1: "RE Model subgroup results : ''
> line 2  "(Q = 4.06, df = 1, p = 0.04; I2 = 75.4%, t2 = 0.04)"

Haev you tried including an explicit new-line in the string(s)? Note you
may need to alter the rows parameter.

> Also wanted to ask if the column for either risk ratio--or alternatively
> for weights and Fisher's zr-- and the columns for CI can be spaced?

Not sure I know wht "spaced" means here but their position is controlled
by ilab.xpos I think so you need to experiment there.

Michael

> Thanks a lot.
> Kid regards,
> Gabriel