[R-meta] Setting non-log x axis and tick marks organized when "atransf = exp" is used in the forest plot

Win Thu w|nthu4 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 6 14:53:57 CEST 2023

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you very much for prompt help. It works!
Thank you also for adding shade function in the latest version which is
really helpful.

Best regards
Win