[R-meta] Setting non-log x axis and tick marks organized when "atransf = exp" is used in the forest plot

Win Thu w|nthu4 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 2 13:51:37 CEST 2023

Hello,

Currently, I finished a meta-analysis using metafor. *Please advise how I
can keep the X axis scale organized in the forest plot without needing to
change it into a log scale when "atransf = exp" is used in the forest
function.*

I used "atransf = exp" as I want to show the risk estimates and the result
on a normal scale in the forest plot.
The code is: *forest (meta, atransf = exp) *which gave me a X axis and tick
marks not organized well and sometimes bizarre (fig below).

I need to use: *forest (meta, atransf = exp, at = log (c(0.5,1,1.5)) *to
get a more organized x axis (fig below) but the X axis scale is now in log
scale while the result is not in log scale. The journal I want to publish
asks to keep the X axis scale same with the relative risk scale. I want to
keep relative risk on a normal scale, and thus, the X axis should not be in
log scale.

Your help will be greatly appreciated as I was trying several days and
hours without success.

Thank you very much in advance,
Win