[R-meta] question on summary heterogeneity statistics table in rma.mv objects

Gabriel Cotlier g@b|k|m01 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 24 12:45:23 CEST 2023

Hello all,

I have two models of the type rma.mv() one with and one without modelers,
and would like to show a heterogeneity statistic table for each of them
with values besides I^2, df, Q and p, such as, for instance, Tau, Tau^2,
H^2, for the case of the model with moderators, I could calculate R^2 (R
maginal).
I tried to use

R> confint(res)

However, it did not work for objects of type rma.mv(), since only gave me
the two sigmas, sigma1 and sigma2.

How could it be possible to obtain a table of heterogeneity statistics of
the moddels as an object of type  rma.mv() ?

Thanks a lot for your help and guidance.
Kid regards,
Gabriel