[R-meta] Calculating standard errors from confidence interval and weights assigned

Win Thu w|nthu4 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 13 02:04:53 CEST 2023

Dear Michal - thank you for the feedback.
Dear Wolgang - thank you for the correction about syntax. I used the
correct one rma(yi, sei=sei, data) in the analysis and was unsure about the
weights assigned to each study.

Thank you,
Win