[R-meta] Negative values of df in test of moderators using robust()

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Tue Jan 31 21:49:42 CET 2023

Dear Sebastian,

Yes, I assume that this is the issue. Here is a reproducible example to illustrate this:

library(metafor)
dat <- dat.konstantopoulos2011
res <- rma.mv(yi, vi, random = ~ 1 | district/school, data=dat, mods = ~ 0 + factor(year))
robust(res, cluster=district, clubSandwich=TRUE)

CC-ing James, since this is really coming from clubSandwich.