[R-meta] R2 meta-analysis

Catia Oliveira c@t|@@o||ve|r@ @end|ng |rom york@@c@uk
Sun Jan 15 18:57:04 CET 2023

That's a very good question. Do you know of a good way of aggregating R
squared values? I have seen some methods for example those available in the
mice package in R for pooling R squared values when one does multiple
imputation, but usually in those scenarios sample characteristics stay very
similar, would it still be appropriate for aggregating R squared values
from different studies?

Thank you again.

Best wishes,

Cátia