[R-meta] multiple correlation meta-analysis as in Cheung & Chan (2002)

Mike Cheung m|kew|cheung @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jan 15 03:43:08 CET 2023

Dear Catia,

I am afraid I did not get your questions, as something was wrong here.

The study you mentioned neither used multiple correlations as the effect
sizes nor Hunter and Schmidt's approach. It used correlation matrices as
inputs to fit a customized meta-analytic structural equation modeling
(MASEM) to handle interactions.

The complete data and R code are available at https://osf.io/3w2k7/ for
reproducibility.

Best,