[R-meta] Three-level meta-analysis with different sources of dependency

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Sun Feb 19 17:19:17 CET 2023

Dear Wilma,

There is a bug in vcalc() that I recently fixed. Please install the 'devel' version:

https://wviechtb.github.io/metafor/#installation

The issue is fixed there.