[R-meta] Test Message

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Sat Feb 4 12:42:42 CET 2023

Okay, last message. So now a reply automatically goes to the list and not the poster, which is good. With the adjusted setting for the DMARC issue, I still have the problem in one email client that a reply-all now doesn't include the poster but I can live with that. If anybody else notices any issues with the adjusted settings, please let me know. But hopefully, everybody will now receive all messages to the list. And apologies for the 'spam'.