[R-meta] Database for Dose Response Meta-analysis

Röver, Christian chr|@t|@n@roever @end|ng |rom med@un|-goett|ngen@de
Mon Dec 18 12:58:03 CET 2023

Dear Marimuthu,

the "metadat" package contains (at least) two additional data sets; if
you install the current version from github, via

  remotes::install_github("wviechtb/metadat", upgrade=FALSE)

there are (at least) two more examples, namely, the "dat.ursino2021"
and "dat.roever2022" data sets; have a look whether these suit your
purpose (both are using binay endpoints).
There is another small example included in this preprint:
  https://arxiv.org/abs/2202.00502
(see Table 4).

Cheers,

Christian