[R-meta] resources re. synthesis of cov/corr matrices

Sicong Liu 64zone @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Dec 6 01:59:51 CET 2023

Hello All,

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday vibes!

Most of the books or papers I have read so far deal with attempted causal relationships, such as those involving experiment/clinical trials. However, I would like to get recommendations regarding the synthesis of covariance/correlation matrices when the focused relationship of meta-analysis is correlational and multivariate, such as those requiring structural equation modeling. I wonder if anyone could point me to some reviews/books or relevant sources?

Thank you very much all!

Cheers,
Sicong (Zone) Liu