[R-meta] Question on Fisher's z possible range of values

Gabriel Cotlier g@b|k|m01 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Aug 25 17:56:16 CEST 2023

Dear Michael,
Thank you very much for your reply and the information.
I think that knowing that z can take any value in the real line is
enough for my purpose, which is to report the range of values that z can
take.
Since I am transforming from r-tozm, I thought about giving a range of z to
guide readers.
Thank you very much again.
Gabriel