[R-meta] F test vs QM test for test of moderators

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Sun Apr 30 17:06:27 CEST 2023

Hello Huang

You asked it to do individual tests with the t distribution not the
normal and in that case the omnibus test is done with the F not
chi-square. This is mentioned in the help for rma.mv in the section on
Tests and Confidence Intervals.

Michael

http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html