[R-meta] RVE or not RVE in meta-regressions with small number of studies?

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Mon Apr 24 10:49:06 CEST 2023

We compared various approaches here:

Nakagawa, S., Senior, A. M., Viechtbauer, W., & Noble, D. W. A. (2022). An assessment of statistical methods for nonindependent data in ecological meta-analyses: Comment. Ecology, 103(1), e03490. https://doi.org/10.1002/ecy.3490