[R-meta] differences in within subject standardized mean difference estimated via means / SD's compared with test statistics

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Sun Apr 23 15:26:25 CEST 2023

Dear Brendan

I think the safest course of action is not to use that study. I suppose
if it is a recent study the authors might be able to help you.

Michael

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html