[R-meta] Sample-size weighting of estimates of response ratios?

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Sun Apr 16 13:11:07 CEST 2023

Dear Will,

metafor allows the user to adjust the weights to any weights deemed reasonable. See the 'weights' argument in rma.uni() and the 'W' argument in rma.mv() (in the latter case, one can specify an entire weight matrix).