[R-meta] equivalence of weighted regression and MA in the context of complex models

James Pustejovsky jepu@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 4 04:09:35 CEST 2023

On my first point, I explore the case of meta-regression where the
predictors vary only at the top level of the model in this post:
https://www.jepusto.com/weighting-in-multivariate-meta-analysis/