[R-meta] Results interpretation publication bias

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Mon Apr 3 18:16:21 CEST 2023

Dear Wilma

Please keep the list copied in as other may be able to help better than me.

Those funnel plots look very odd. I would normally have expected to see
the pseudo confidence bands plotted about the estimated value, not zero.
Apart from a few studies of low precision everything else is in an
almost rectangular block which does not suggest to me evidence of small
study effects.

I am attaching your plot in case someone else has ideas.

Michael