[R-meta] Error Stopped because k = 0 after sub setting​.

Dr. Gerta Rücker ruecker @end|ng |rom |mb|@un|-|re|burg@de
Sat Sep 17 18:15:14 CEST 2022

Dear Klaow,

You now that R is case-sensitive? That is, see the following:

# Set

interven <- "pzq"

# Then

interven=="pzq" # provides
[1] TRUE

# However,

interven=="PZQ" # provides
[1] FALSE

That is, you have to spell the values in the code exactly as spelled in
the data set.

Best,

Gerta