[R-meta] Separate tau for each subgroup in mixed-effect models

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Tue Sep 6 21:45:50 CEST 2022

Hi Arthur,

If you fit a random-effects model per subgroup (or use a single model that accomplishes the exact same thing), it's an unconditional inference as far as I am concerned.