[R-meta] To include or not include time in rma.mv

Yuhang Hu yh342 @end|ng |rom n@u@edu
Tue Sep 6 20:41:57 CEST 2022

Dear James,

Thank you very much for the clarification.

I'm assuming that you guys excluded the pretreatment effects mainly because
your study pool consisted only of true experiments (right?).

I might be wrong, but random assignment in single experiments could still
suffer from bad luck and can equalize the groups only on average given
innumerable replications.

So, do you advise including a "time" interaction overall?

Thank you so much for your time.

Yuhang