[R-meta] Unnecessary diagonal line

Dr. Gerta Rücker ruecker @end|ng |rom |mb|@un|-|re|burg@de
Tue Sep 6 20:05:20 CEST 2022

Dear Hazel,

I suggest producing the pdf version of your forest plot directly from R:

pdf("Filename.pdf")
[your meta/metafor code to create the forest plot]
dev.off()

Alternatively, you may use RMarkdown https://rmarkdown.rstudio.com/ to
create code, results and plots in one document (docx, pdf, or html).

Best,

Gerta