[R-meta] Ask a question about conducting meta analysis

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Sun Oct 30 19:03:41 CET 2022

Incidentally, I recently added a function to metafor to facilitate the calculation of the sampling variance of effect sizes from CIs:

https://wviechtb.github.io/metafor/reference/conv.wald.html

Its use is illustrated here:

https://www.metafor-project.org/doku.php/tips:assembling_data_or

The example is based on (log) odds ratios, but the same principle applies to other 'effect sizes'.