[R-meta] metareg returning "Null" with no warnings

Christopher Wiese chr|@ww|e@e @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Nov 17 18:05:45 CET 2022

nm - I knew it was going to be something simple. I forgot to include the moderators in the ma_r function.
Chris W. Wiese, Ph.D.
I-O Area Director
Assistant Professor
School of Psychology