[R-meta] Superscript between 'author name,' and 'year'

Joshua Bernal jdkb9701 @end|ng |rom connect@hku@hk
Mon May 23 15:16:14 CEST 2022

Dear Dr. Viechtbauer,

Indeed, I still have yet to understand how this works, eg, the change
of code from xy to xyz and the symbols that connect them, so thank you
for the suggested readings and thank you once again for your timely
help!

Best wishes,
Josh