[R-meta] Multilevel Meta-Analysis Pet-Peese and Power

Dr. Gerta Rücker ruecker @end|ng |rom |mb|@un|-|re|burg@de
Thu May 5 16:27:54 CEST 2022

Dear Tori,

I am not sure whether they would accept this as a PET-PEESE analysis,
but the limit meta-analysis, implemented with function limitmeta() in
the metasens package https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/metasens/
does a similar job.

For the theory, see
https://academic.oup.com/biostatistics/article/12/1/122/391113?login=false
or https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/bimj.201000151.

Best,

Gerta

--

Dr. rer. nat. Gerta Rücker, Dipl.-Math.

Guest Scientist
Institute of Medical Biometry and Statistics,
Faculty of Medicine and Medical Center - University of Freiburg

Zinkmattenstr. 6a, D-79108 Freiburg, Germany

Mail:     ruecker using imbi.uni-freiburg.de
Homepage: https://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/imbi-en/employees.html?imbiuser=ruecker