[R-meta] Does trim and fill method correct for data falsification or lower quality of small studies?

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Wed May 4 14:17:16 CEST 2022

One might also point out that the methods has been criticised for
detecting publicaiton bias

@article{schwarzer10,
    author = {Schwarzer, G and Carpenter, J R and R\"ucker, G},
    title = {Empirical evaluation suggests {Copas} selection model
       preferable to trim--and--fill method for publication
       bias in meta--analysis},
    journal = {Journal of Clinical Epidemiology},
    year = {2010},
    volume = {63},
    pages = {282--288}
}