[R-meta] Testing interaction in rma.mv()

Fri Mar 18 10:33:38 CET 2022

Dear Stefanou,

Just include training_hr and time as 'main effects', no interaction. The intercept then referes to pre-testing occasion (with 0 training hours), the coefficient for time to the average difference between the post-testing occasion versus pre-testing occasion (when 0 training hours are provided at post-testing; you could rescale the variable to make the intercept correspond to a different number of training hours), and the coefficient for training_hr indicates how this average difference changes for a one-unit increase in training_hr.