[R-meta] Formatting data for OSMASEM

Mike Cheung m|kew|cheung @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Mar 12 01:51:47 CET 2022

Dear Kiet,

You may refer to the following links for two examples.
https://github.com/mikewlcheung/code-in-articles/tree/master/Schutte%20Keng%20and%20Cheung%202021
https://github.com/jeffreycvalentine/masem-prevention_science

I also suggest posting questions related to the metaSEM package to OpenMx's
forum.
https://openmx.ssri.psu.edu/forums/third-party-software/metasem

 Mike W.L. Cheung               Phone: (65) 6516-3702
 Department of Psychology       Fax:   (65) 6773-1843
 National University of Singapore
 http://mikewlcheung.github.io/
<http://courses.nus.edu.sg/course/psycwlm/internet/>