[R-meta] Bivariate generalized linear mixed model with {metafor}

Arthur Albuquerque @rthurc@|r|o @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Mar 9 20:36:48 CET 2022

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you in advance. I contacted Reference [1] authors, and they sent me this data:

structure(list(study.name = c("Cutler1995", "Dahlof1991", "Dowson2002", "Ensink1991", "Geraud2000", "Goadsby1991", "Goadsby2000", "Havanka2000", "Kaniecki2006", "Mathew2003", "Myllyla1998", "Nappi1994", "Patten1991", "Pfaffenrath1998", "Sandrini2002", "Sargent1995", "Sheftell2005", "Tfelt-Hansen1995", "Tfelt-Hansen1998", "Visser1996"), n1 = c(66L, 275L, 194L, 131L, 504L, 89L, 129L, 98L, 131L, 831L, 42L, 142L, 142L, 277L, 170L, 46L, 902L, 122L, 388L, 72L), n2 = c(65L, 182L, 99L, 78L, 56L, 93L, 142L, 91L, 127L, 419L, 41L, 81L, 101L, 91L, 84L, 47L, 892L, 126L, 160L, 85L), r1 = c(37L, 180L, 123L, 60L, 304L, 45L, 63L, 59L, 64L, 471L, 33L, 73L, 95L, 175L, 85L, 26L, 649L, 63L, 239L, 33L), r2 = c(17L, 48L, 42L, 14L, 24L, 9L, 30L, 28L, 47L, 105L, 12L, 25L, 22L, 27L, 25L, 8L, 375L, 30L, 64L, 15L)), row.names = c(NA, 20L), class = "data.frame")

Best,

Arthur M. Albuquerque

Medical student
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil