[R-meta] metafor::vcalc() for multiple sources of dependence

Fri Mar 4 19:44:01 CET 2022

Dear Simon,

Of course the help pages won't have examples for every possible use case that is out there. But the documentation is very thorough in explaining the purpose of the various arguments. Please give this a proper try and do not use the mailing list as a way to get other people to do the work for you.