[R-meta] Exclude answer category from moderation test

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Fri Jun 24 16:50:06 CEST 2022

Dear Maria

Do you want to test on a restricted subset of the data (as Wolfgang has
shown you) or do you want to test if the coefficient of Y is equal to
that of Z? In the latter case I think you are looking to use anova.rma()
after your initial fit.

Michael

On 24/06/2022 14:28, Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wrote:
> Dear Maria,
>
> If you want to exclude the studies where the moderator is equal to 'x' from the analysis, then you could use the 'subset' argument (e.g., subset=moderator!="x").

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html