[R-meta] [EXT] Re: Interpreting meta-regression results for dummy-coded variables

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Mon Jun 20 15:20:58 CEST 2022

I just added a discussion to the metafor package website that discusses the difference (and possible discrepancy) between the omnibus test of a factor as a whole and the individual contrasts. See here:

https://www.metafor-project.org/doku.php/tips:diff_omnibus_vs_indiviual_tests

Maybe this helps to address the question.