[R-meta] simulating three-level meta-analysis

Filippo Gambarota ||||ppo@g@mb@rot@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 16 10:10:52 CEST 2022

Thank you Wolfgang this is very helpful.
With that sentence about sampling variances, I meant that (if I
remember correctly) for tau estimation I have to use effect size weights
(thus sampling variances) so I was afraid that I need to sample values
according to some criteria (and not runif(...) as in my simulation) in
order to recover my parameters.

--
Website: filippogambarota <https://filippogambarota.netlify.app/>
Research Group: Colab <http://colab.psy.unipd.it/>   Psicostat