[R-meta] min sample size for three random variables in meta-analysis

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Fri Jul 22 14:19:56 CEST 2022

Dear Jose

Unfortunately this is a plain text list and your post in HTML has got
scrambled so as to be almost unreadable.

Just to clarify, when you say small sample size do you mean a small
number of primary studies or that individual studies were based on small
numbers? Is k the number of primary studies?

Michael

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html