[R-meta] Multivariate and network meta-analysis of multiple outcomes and multiple treatments

Thu Jan 27 20:07:42 CET 2022

Dear Arthur,

See below for my brief responses.

One can fit multivariate models and one can fit network meta-analysis models using metafor. The combination should also be possible.

>If so, can anyone please provide a code example?

I don't have any example code and cannot create any new code at this point due to my injury.