[R-meta] Handling meta-analysis dataset with sampling variance equals zero

Tzlil Shushan tz|||21092 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jan 14 06:02:39 CET 2022

Hey Michael,

Thanks for your answer and suggestion..

Unfortunately, a binary analysis does not fit our research question since
we are not interested if a running speed threshold was achieved, but more
about how much distance was covered in the speed..

Based on your answer I assume that a reasonable option for us is to report
only tau in the models including many 0s?

Kind regards,

Tzlil Shushan | Sport Scientist, Physical Preparation Coach

BEd Physical Education and Exercise Science
MSc Exercise Science - High Performance Sports: Strength &
Conditioning, CSCS
PhD Candidate Human Performance Science & Sports Analytics

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 12 בינו׳ 2022 ב-0:47 מאת ‪Michael Dewey‬‏ <‪
lists using dewey.myzen.co.uk‬‏>:‬