[R-meta] (Too) Many effect sizes for one single group

Cátia Ferreira De Oliveira cm|o500 @end|ng |rom york@@c@uk
Mon Jan 10 17:40:27 CET 2022

Dear James,

Just to clarify, would this still be the case even if this one paper
contained 4 experiments all on different participants? This paper would
still be the one mostly driving the nested and lack of independence in the
effect sizes.
Thank you! I may limit meta-regressions on only a very few number of
predictors then.

Best wishes,

Catia